A blog about homeschooling, frugal living, books and life. Grab a cup of coffee and stay awhile!

Monday, November 29, 2010

My garden

I brought some of my plants from Timpson back with me. I am so excited about planting them! I brought my Cannes, spider lilies, day lilies, another lily that I forgot the name of and some plants I found in Becca's backyard. I still left a bunch back home. It was so funny trying to fit four boxes of plants in the van with 5 kids, 2 adults, and 3 suitcases! Once we got home me and Donna got busy planting them. I had planted some plants that I got for free on craigslist by our front steps so we added the lilies with them. I planted Becca's plants and the spider lilies by our front door and the Cannes in the back yard by the shed. I am surprised how much I enjoy gardening. I cant wait to watch them grow.

No comments: