A blog about homeschooling, frugal living, books and life. Grab a cup of coffee and stay awhile!

Saturday, October 16, 2010

My new job

After a good bit of praying, I decided to get a job. It's a part time job. I will be doing light housework, cooking, and running errands.Things I am definitely highly qualified to do!  I was so nervous applying! But I think the extra money will come in handy and it is very flexible. I told the person hiring that I needed a job that I can basically work when I want to and say no when I don't. And he said no problem, he would put me on PRN! So praise the Lord! So far I have one regular client. I will work for on Thursdays and if something comes I need to reschedule it shouldn't be a problem. I would really love to get 3-5 more clients. So all my family and friends please pray with me about that.

No comments: