A blog about homeschooling, frugal living, books and life. Grab a cup of coffee and stay awhile!

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Today I am thankful for my family and friends, I'm thankful that I am healthy and loved. I'm thankful for all my blessings and for forgiveness and mercy. I'm thankful that God loves me and that He is still in control. I am so thankful for America, for freedom and for our great history. I'm thankful for the human race, I see so much selfishness and hate, pettiness, hypocrisy and racism. But I also see so much love, goodness, courage and resilience  I see hope and true honor, humility and acceptance. I'm thankful I'm part of humanity. So to all my friends, family and fellow humans- Happy Thanksgiving!

If you found this post interesting or helpful , please share it!

No comments: